"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Portraits: To Each Their Own

Jim's work in progress, which never ends. In his spare time he builds.

Mom is 87 years old and she lives with me. She reads all the time after having macular degeneration and a cataract removed with a new lens in her eye. She walks with a cane. She is blind in one eye. She shopped yesterday until I dropped. She is fun to be with and is a very good friend, as well.

My Dad passed on in 1995. I know where he is.

Here are my extra eyes waiting for their turn. They live in my studio which I will share with you, soon.

Thanksgiving week is a hard time to find my other friends.

I enjoy seeing what everyone is doing with their photographs and it inspires me. Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612