"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, January 27, 2012

Goony Bird#3 - Patricia Makes Me Laugh






A little Drama won't hurt, now and then, right?
I have been up to my eyeballs in drama!
My class is a wonder to see. The children make me smile.
They are so innocent and full of wonder. It reminds me to grab onto 
this thought. Be full of wonder.
We are acting as if we are trees and bees and bears all wanting honey.
That says it all.
My life is crazier and crazier.
I know it takes 21 days to change a habit, right?
I am working on it. Getting used to having a new life is hard work.
In the meantime, I am enjoying my crazy baby kitty and
these goony birds.
It is a lot of work to make me laugh.
How about you?
But, it feels so good.
Have a wonderful weekend.
I am thinking of you all!
xoxoxo


Goony bird #3 2012


3 comments:

fjord girl said...

It's fabby! So creative and festive. Do you make these with the kids?
Have a wonderful weekend.
xo

Patricia said...

LOL .... Dear Bobbie, you make me laugh!
I LOVE this bird!
I too have weird habits and am still working on my new life.
Life is full of surprises !!!!!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Patricia xoxo

lynn said...

Love the goony bird #2. Sure would like to make one, but don't even know where to begin. How about a basic pattern that we can embellish as we wish?

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612