"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Wonder Of It All




I spend a great amount of time
thinking about mothers and daughters,
I am both.
Did you ever think it would be so hard?
I never had a class in that. . .
have you?
The most important job in the world?




Blueness  is everywhere I look. 



I find visual delight

this time of year

in so many places.

I am always looking  for
grids
stripes
color
so,
it is no wonder 
that I am engrossed in
Fair Isle Knitting
at this time.

Experiments

I  find I make time
lots of time
for the children
in the class.
Behind the scenes
is where the magic
happens.
To see a child discover
the wonder of it all
to blossom
into all they can become
is all.
I have one chance to make a difference.

Thank
Goodness
I have the school YEAR.

I hope you are having a nice weekend, too.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612