"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Morning Table


Thinking and planning what is next on my list of want to do's on this Monday morning a week before Christmas. This is a busy week coming up where I can grab a few minutes between have to do's and want to do's. Winter is almost here which is a good thing because I seem to have a lot of time to work in the studio. Snow days come along when I am not able to get out. 
As long as I do not turn on the news I think I can think about being creative. What a sad time it has been for so many. It seems silly to think about a wish list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612