"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, January 16, 2017

Fragile Thought


Egg/Gravity  copyright 2017
Bobbie  Casey 
Exactly- this is the state of mind I find myself to consider the energy of affairs floating around on/in clouds. Consider the egg. It contains possible life. It contains sustenance, perhaps, for something else. It is fragile. It can be easily broken. I know this is true because I invest a lot of time walking on egg shells.
Consider this particular egg, the entire world of vegetation seems to grow outside-on-it's- shell. It is caught in a cascade of water rolling down a mountainside. Maybe. 
So much energy from the water, from gravity, from my imagination, it could be something good or not.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612