"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, January 27, 2017

Me up?



Being a girl scout, once upon a time, I learned to be invisible. Well, actually this is why I discovered a way to float as a pair of eye balls. It is like being a fly on the wall but much better 
leave no trace behind. 
Bobbie Casey 2017 All rights reserved
The ladder is tossed over the basket, I see it, do you?  Buckminster Fuller wrote about the "Spaceship Earth," We think erroneously, I believe, that we are on a free ride through space going around and around our sun.

This life is but one
and then 
you
die
Right here
Right now
is all I know
eggsactly
eggsistential
no X
WHAT IS IN THE CLOUDS?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612