"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A New Book Comes Home With Me


Good thing I went out of town a couple of days ago. Snow is deep and wide, now.
I bought this book at the nearest bookstore which is 75 miles from home. I am in love!
Chris Orwig is a wonderful writer and writes the way I think. I have a long way to go on this new journey to find a place in photo land.  I have new eyes, now.
Blogland is so inspiring, my new photo experience with a great group of gals, has set me on a path I never took before. It gives me butterflies in my stomach to think of a new year coming with a burning passion to learn something new. I wish me luck! ha.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


Here is the link to the book:

!http://www.m.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_0_13?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=visual+poetry+a+creative+guide+for+making+engaging+digital+photography&sprefix=visual+poetry

4 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

I am so happy for you...I am glad you like his book. Photography can bring so much joy and fun to your life. ....and give you "eyes" to what others mught not see, as well as appreicate the little things.

Unknown said...

hey thanks for the good words and mention! :)

chris orwig

Hullabaloo Homestead said...

That's so exciting! I would really love to get the book now too. The mini course was such a blast! A new year and a new passion are wonderful things!

:)Lisa

Patricia said...

It's great to hear that you have a new passion!
I wish you luck and a happy 2010!!
I love to have that book too ;)

Patricia xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612