"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Project #4 What Fun!

Below are the photographs I created for this project. It was a lot of fun and really a challenge. I have a hard time showing myself in photo's, just ask anyone who knows me. I thought and thought about what you said, Rose. I guess it is not nice to be a mystery. I share myself in many other ways; in my artwork and in teaching children how to draw. I love my friends and family.
I thank you ladies for sharing this opportunity with all of us who hopped aboard. I really learned a lot and I see the world differently, now. I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a super new year filled with many creative and beautiful moments.

Bobbie
aka Filamental

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612