"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Black Hole

Sometimes I fall into the black hole. You know the one. The one that grabs anything that comes near, right into it. Well, I came out the other side to find that life goes on, without you.
Next time I get any where near a black hole I will remember this as another life experience.
As Camilla says in her quote of Mother T. Just do it anyway. Just live.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Luckily you crawled out again.
If you fall into a black hole, make sure you come back stronger! xo

saramuz said...

Always take a bungie cord with you.

Magnolia Handspun said...

Oh no...not the black hole.
I have visited that place a few times and it ain't fun. I am so glad that you crawled out of that dark place and into the light. Sometimes "life" just seems to suck you right in.
And as wise Mother T said: just do it anyway.
Love that. Hope life is a little brighter for you...spring is coming yipee!
Hugs.

Patricia said...

I hope you didn't fall back in that black hole!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612