"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Speaking of Burying Burdens. . .




If you noticed the side bar with the link for Field Songs, well, this is what I think about that. . .
You know, I grew up in SO. Calli and was a surfer girl type and pretty much a city girl.
My dad had a sister, I loved her a lot. One day she was visiting our family and I showed her
this wart I had on my knee. I told her how the children at my school were teasing me about this wart.
She told me not to worry. . .
Just get my mom's dishrag, (yuk) take it out into the back yard.
Dig a hole. Turn around three times?
Bury it along with any other burdens I might have and it would (they would)
disappear or fall off.
You know what?
That is exactly what happened 

Bury Your Burdens Down is the song which I like the most on this album.
Let the sun come up
feeling good wasn't good enough
Some can't let go no matter how it hurts. . .
How long can the night time last
how long can it be. . .
Let the sun come up~
Some of the words. . .
So, I drove over to the New River Valley
to see this!

Now how can you not feel good?
I am hiking to the Cascades to see the waterfall.

What do you think? Is it child-like belief?
Or coincidence?

Don't know Don't care.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Bobbie isn't making up the dishrag story. This one is true cuz I was there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612