"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, September 7, 2019

anatomy of a bird and others

This morning is truly a new day. You know how sometimes we wish for something to change? Las night I listened to Salman Rushdie his newest Quichotte: A Novel on audible. There is a portion which speaks to me about wishing on stars. I usually wish for something that exists in my real moment. For years, I saved wish bones from turkeys, then placed them over all the door jams in my home. Now I know why. It takes a long time to tell a story, sometimes even light years.
Now, I know it is time.
Living on top of this mountain in West Virginia is totally true. I have worked by myself which is the measure as to what I accomplish upon the mountain.
I was stuck by being ashamed. Now I am ashamed because I WAS stuck.
Mostly, I alternate.

Fate is a coincidence or a mistake, maybe?

The thought of infinity drove “A Beautiful Mind” into a place we might be, hm hm, if our selves were all we had : unique.

In Ohio is The Dairy Barn, Center for the arts. I am eligible to enter. I live in West Virginia. This is the first time for my state not being excluded in which I can be included because my work is not classifiable. I ask myself, what would Leonardo do? I broke all of my turkey wish bones last night.

It is always now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612