"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, July 20, 2018

Let's Get Together

copyright Bobbie Casey 2018
I guess I need to spell Gooney/Goony Bird whatever way I choose. Yoda said, "Do or do not, there is no try." 
so Goony is what it is.
This piece was created by me a while back. Before that, it did not exist.
The best reason I can think of to do any creative endeavor is to see it be.
Maker movements are everywhere, now. It is a great idea to get together to share the enthusiasm one has for something with other human makers. This is not something a robot might do any time soon.
There is a coffee place near where I live that is so cool I imagine it would be a wonderful place to congregate to talk with creative individuals.
To create in a vacuum is something good for seeing sub-atomic particles but not so good for human beings.
Let us do this?    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612