"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shadow of A Video to Come


Do you ever feel that you have hit the wall?
A jogging term for when you are stopped
in your tracks,
When nothing goes the way it is intended,
When circumstances are beyond control,
When you feel like no one on this earth,

Knows you are there?
Do you ever have a hole,
Inside that can not be filled?
My Dad used to tell me, at times like this,

Just sit on your hands.
Now, what the heck does that mean?
My mom says to just sit and spin.

No wonder I am dizzy.
My daughter moved far, far, away.

Hence, the hole.
So, I work, and work.

I doodle and dream.

Sometimes, I just scream.
But mostly, I focus on teaching.

We are going to do a puppet show.
A shadow puppet show. Banjo music.
Queen Anne's Lace, Red bud trees,

Signs that spring WILL come, again.


1 comment:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Reading your words I know how and what you feel.
I wish I could give you words of comfort...the only thing I can say that works for me in times when nothing works is ...I redirect my focus...in doing so little pockets and glimpses of happines start to emerge...because the focus is no longer on what is not working...
You are so taltended and so unique. I hope you see that and feel that people around are inspired by you.
...spring is just around the corner...
Big hug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612