"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CAMERA OBSCURA

Light bounces from the sun to the snow
through the oval window in my front door
through a magnification glass onto the wall
projecting the upside down and backward image
which I photograph with a digital camera
which through software it is sent into cyberspace
via the internet to be seen with your eyes on a screen.

This light has had quite a voyage.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool. I would like to see a cropped close up!

Magnolia Handspun said...

I like how you see things...good piont I should pay more attention to how the light travels, really quite amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612