"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Talking About King's X


Posted by PicasaKing's X drawing for new piece I am working on after talking about how I live on my King's X.
The embroidery piece is again some stripes and color. I will not be able to finish this right now; my
sister is coming for a visit. I have not seen her for two years. We will take a little trip to Asheville, NC,
during her visit to fill our eyes with candy and to fill our spirits with joy. A visit to Bellagio is a must.
Galleries and good food and walking about enjoying early June in the mountains is my idea of fun.
Santa Fe is where we might meet next.
Tomorrow is the school picnic. I will be sad to say "until we meet again" to these sweet children.
Art camp in July is when I will guide older children to use their potential and interests and creativity.
I am thinking that some felting and shibori is on the list of things to try.
I will be in and out for a while, not too much blogging I think, so enjoy your late spring days!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I am so blown away. What a piece this will be. I will look forward to seeing it whenever it appears.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612