"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This IS the time

Narratives


 
“This is the time and this is the record of the time”
Laurie Anderson



The time of my life seems to be speeding exponentially as I approach what?

Meanwhile, I contemplate the what.

I blink my eyes and six months have gone where?
If not for this work I could not answer that question, at all.

I wonder if others feel the same?

Is it that time really has changed; that it is true?

Timesickness or this awareness visits me every now and then.

Lines and shapes and colors visit my personal language center in my brain.
I record this through thread.

The mark of my existence, the proof that I lived an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year, a decade, is

written in the marks I make; the mark, it marks the moments , it is the sign.

SPACE

Push pull advance retreat
A butterfly ^^ flaps its wings. . .
A line

A shape

Me

You

If we were big enough or small enough we could see infinity

What you do

What I do

When our essences brush

Matters to me

Matters to you.
COLOR
Without light there is

no

1 comment:

tikjewit said...

-sparkling post-
thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612