"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, May 17, 2010

Three Ladies I Found In My Woods Yesterday

The morning before the rains came we found these and
one more. I name them to keep them safe.
In the most perfect place for them to live is where I live,
as well. This place is my Kings X where I hope I can
make a difference. The children I teach instill the hope
I have for the future. I had to go out into the world to
find that the simplicity of this place brings more to me
than I could have ever imagined or ever experienced
while I looked for it everywhere else.
I call this place home. I am satisfied.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612