"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, February 20, 2012

Art Does Save Lives




Thread painting in the works.  Just a peak.
The back is silk shibori dyed recently.
An old frame thrown in just to see what would happen?

I do this while I contemplate who I am, now?
17 years of being my mothers daughter, again.
Now she living in a wonderful center.
It is better for her. She is safe and has activities to keep her busy.
She has normal times, somewhat. 
It is heartbreaking to see someone you love
forget.
She is forgetting while I am remembering. 



1 comment:

fjord girl said...

We walk such similar paths Bobbie...it's nice to read your words, someone who can understand. I am pretty new to this so all I can say...you are always in her heart.
Love to you
Camilla
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612