"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Before The Sandstorm







You know the feeling
when you have grit in your eyes
when you feel as if you can't see clearly
something is irritating
your insight?
Dreams come to you
that are more clear than life?
The other night 
I saw the open door of an airplane
with no hesitation
I rolled right out into the clear blue sky
and hit the bedroom floor.
So, what I want to know
is what does it mean?
I like the little blip at the end of one of my favorite
TV shows
There is a little fellow pointing off into the distance
and he asks, "What does it mean?"

i have no idea.

But, I am enjoying making tassels
and sewing the back on my piece.
Making cord is a very satisfying activity.
It is great to see something get twisted up into something nice.

XOXO

2 comments:

fjord girl said...

I love all the different mediums and artistic ways you express/play with.
Beautiful textures and colors.

Neuroknitter said...

Ditto what Camilla said!! What a lovely piece you're making!! Love the vibrancy of color and mix of textures!

I don't know what your dream meant, but I hope you didn't hurt yourself upon landing! Ow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612