"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, February 3, 2017

Egg 22                Bobbie Casey 2017 All Rights Reserved

Breakfast with friends at a sweet National Register House where I live is the best way to start a day being cold  and weary. My spirit is alive in this beautiful place where nature and the tenderness of loving people who call me Honey or Sweetheart fill my core of being to the brim with gratefulness and humility.
We spoke of how all steeples point up, in these complicated times.
I realeyes the wonder of staying put to deal with the consequences of whatever I say or might do is a blessing.
As a group, we can do anything.
Two friends walk early almost every morning with trash-bags in hand to bend over and over to rid our place of things people toss along the road.
DNA or fingerprints can tell us exactly who does this. Cigarette butts and beer bottles have evidence.
If everyone would care enough to take it upon themselves to make a positive difference,
we would not need our government to do anything for us.
I daydream of far away places and times then wake up to reality.
My basket is so full of many many eggs.
Today I am grateful there are no earthquakes or volcano eruptions, no floods, no snow, or icy roads here.
A good day to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612