"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, July 13, 2018

Pinterest and Goony Bird

See below

I found one of my art pieces on Pinterest just a few moments, ago. I am happy/not so much. It seems to me this could happen often. So, just like everything, it is all out there, one way or another.
This is a reminder to myself not to stress so much that it shuts me down, again.
I still wonder what is it? This world we have created is instant. If you know this like I know this what is there to do?
I philosophically consider the world on my front porch. I ponder.
Accept or not accept is like "Do or Do not, there is no try" Yoda said so.
It is not what it is, it is something else, I am trying to name this.
I do not know. Do you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612