"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Story Another Time


If you read the previous two posts, you will see that  I made the story indelible in that what has been done has already been done.
Before I had a chance to cut the words into strips I pushed the magic publish this button .
Don't you just hate that? When you can not un-ring a bell?
Above is a work in progress. Everything I do is always a work in progress. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Work in process is a good thing! This looks fabulous. You photographed it in front of a mirror, right? No color?

Bobbie Casey said...

Yes, I did photograph it in front of a mirror. The amazing thing is that it is 2 photographs placed next to one another. They are flat of course, there is no pile of stips of words.
It is an optical illusion. I took photographs last winter of my mourning doves in the snow. Hundreds of photographs so that I could make a flip book. I altered the images in corel draw.
I used the artist material "scratchboard" to make the interesting images. The flip book turned out rather nicely.
I love to take photographs of my photographs. It is just an experimental stage I am going through while I try to learn to take decent photographs of my art work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612