"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Picture Fall ~ Day 27 Leaves and Sky


Yesterday, on my way home from Roanoke the wind was in extreme form.
Looking every day at the Fall Season through the eyes of a camera has
brought me to days of wonder. Constant changes take place every minute.
I will be lost when October is over. Picture Fall has been a wonderful experience.

Tomorrow is the class Holloween Party and I will take photo's of the children in
my class. I can not put those here to share, so imagine, if you will.

I will work the month of November on the Sketchbook Project which for me will
be interesting because my title is Secret Code. I have many ideas that need to be
brought to fruition. The funny thing, if you think about it, is that almost anything
can be used in the form of a code. Even photographs of the sky????


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. It needs to be printed up, only poster size!

Magnolia Handspun said...

Gorgeous!
Such crisp fall pictures. I am glad you liked the fall project...I never got around to participating.
Party on!
Have fun tomorrow with your kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612