"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 1 Picture Fall + Recluse?


Today is the first of 31 days for the Picture Fall Photo Workshop
It is raining here right now, so I photograph inside.
I have a huge bite on my arm from a spider.
Here it is rather blurred but I think the color blends well with the leaves.

This shot is interesting but not quite focused.


I am trying different angles to see what is more interesting to me.



I love the color in this shot but it is not quite in focus.

I like the composition in this photo but I am not quite sure about the focus.
I think I need to get the tripod out for this.
You see, my camera is quite a few years old. It is a Canon Power Shot A20.
I set it for no flash and I zoom in and out trying different things and it is set
for close-up photo's.
The light is my dining room chandeliers and some daylight.

The sun is supposed to come out later and I will try to get some outdoor
shots of leaves.
hmmm
I have to decide which one to post for my class.
As always, that is the hardest part.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like #4 and 5. I think maybe #5 is my favorite. The colors are so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612