"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, February 4, 2017

What Occurs

Bending Over Backwards
Bobbie Casey 2017 All Rights Reserved


My really good friend Joyce Bishop is the hostess I talked about yesterday. We have such a wonderful time trying to solve the problems of our little historic town. She is one person among us who does so much even when she does not feel well. I am thankful for my pleasure. I can not forget her prayer for grace. I learned this as a little child: "God is Great, God is Good, Let us thank Him, for our food." How great was that?
My family loves to watch Blue Bloods. The best part for me is when they gather every single Sunday after the return from Mass. They all have problems like we all do. Almost every type of character is relate-able to each of us. The respect and honor they show one another is inspirational. I contemplate our world today. Kindness and the golden rule would be something to make a difference with practice.
Danger consumes our thoughts, if we let it. 
Joyce does Yoga almost every single day. I walk on my treadmill and listen to yet another TED talk or some such thing. I face the window to see nature even if it is snowy or raining. I watch the birds my honey always feeds. It is sharable the little things which I consider important.  
I am most thankful to have my eyesight.
I try to create something that did not exist before. I love math. I see the rules in every tree, in every flower, and in the stars in the middle of night. When I see the moon it is no longer a huge glaring light. It has form according to it's cycle around our little blue planet.
I think nature designed the perfect package when it came up with an egg. How amazing is that?
Origami was my ticket to understanding many interesting topics. Have you read any books by Sherry Turkle? She informs me with her words. I read her book "Alone Together," last year. She talks about living in our digital world. Robert Lang informs my origami mind. I read "Brain Pickings," on Sundays. It is way better than a newspaper. Just thought you might like to know. . .a few clues.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612