"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blank Pages? Sketchbook Project


I stroll around my studio
thinking about the Moleskin notebook. The pages are thin. This
is not the regular sketchbook. It is the notebook. So, I consider
this as I look at what is around my studio and wonder what I am
inclined to use?


My topic is Secret Code. . .
Hmmm, what can I do that I have not seen a million times
before?

If I tell then it is not a secret, right?

What are you going to do with this project?
This is reminding me a bit about the museum in a box?
What is in your museum in a box, now?
What does your box look like?
What does your Moleskin Sketchbook Project look like?
Is it fat, or not?
hmmm. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612