"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Make it happen

One day, in Paris, I watched a little lady let pigeons land all over herself. That has never happened to me!
I watched a little girl with a straw hat run through a playground with nothing else on herself. That has never happened to me!
I walked fifth Avenue in NYC with Sigourney Weaver stopping in one shop after another. It was fall, it was dark outside and no one ever bothered us. She bought a Norma Kamali silk dress with shoulder pads. Now I see her on a current TV show where she is probably running for President. That has never happened to me.
I am in the mood to make something interesting happen, how about you?

I am randomly picking images from my hard drive. I do not know what is coming up. I wonder will it make any sense or relate to anything I might say?

Nope!

xoxox to you

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612