"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Unraveling



A few weeks ago, we had that big storm that left us without power for a week.
Lightening struck so close it shook everything. The power went in and out for a few minutes.
Well, I discovered when it came back on that it played with electronic items in my home and studio.
It didn't exactly kill everything, it just messed around with it. That is even harder to deal with, I think.
It took a while to realize why my e-mail wouldn't work and other programs. It has taken me time to unravel and fix everything. Our television is like this too. I am afraid to find anything else.
So, I took some time to think.. . .
I realize that I need a change. . .but one of my own choice.
I am in the process of starting a new blog.
Without Residue inspired by Rilke.

It will take a while to set it up the way I want it to be
So, please bear with me 
We have had a bear here again, and I cant't help but be confused. How DO you spell bare or bear?
as in bear with me? just kidding.

I have so much to tell you that has happened in the past few weeks.
I am sure it will all come out, eventually


I have not been able to visit anyone of my friends online for all this time.
I will play catch up and that will be fun.
This is before blocking when I had just a few stitches to go.
And so it went like this. . .
while technology was busy driving me crazy
I worked on this shawl
in the evening.
I wore it in Asheville NC
last weekend over a sun dress.
Yes, it was a little chilly.
I love the yarn, it goes so well with
my pastel colored sundresses.
I wonder how many stitches there are?

So, Hello to everyone, again.
I have missed you all.
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Shirley said...

You have been missed...you're like my first cup of coffee in the morning. So happy you're back and I love the shawl.

Patricia said...

One week no power?
It's great to see you again!
I love your shawl! At the moment I don't need one, because it's still warm here.
xoxo

fjord girl said...

I love your shawl Bobbie- beautiful. I hope you are well and survived all the wicked storms this summer. I must say I am actually looking forward to fall...I am hopping over to see your new blog.
Will you still keep this one?
Best to you.
Have a lovely week
Camilla
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612