"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Charlie Rose interviews artist Clemente Francesco

Not to miss, this interview with Clemente Francesco the painter. Just another thing I found. I am compelled to share this while I am into looking at every detail of life as if it were a scavenger hunt.
They say: "God is found in the details."
I am spending the rest of this summer working with the book, "How To Be An Explorer of the World" by Keri Smith. I am teaching my classes this fall by leading the children into making museums in a box.
What would you find, if on a walk, to put into a museum in a box? I would put this video, for one thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612