"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The story/the evidence



Bright Angel Peak at the Grand Canyon
With my father
was the inspiration for  this Sculptural Box
He bent down on the trail to pick up a twig of pine needles
for me to put into this box
It was in a show I had a long time ago
It has been put away
I found this
cobwebs and all
Porcelain
under-painted then glazed
the goony bird is inlay colored porcelain

See Last Post
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Magnolia Handspun said...

It is beautiful and so are your words...very touching.
Don't you love it when you find things...I was reading your other post...I do the same, put my things away in a safe place...it ends up being so safe that I can't even find them! hah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612