"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Patterns

Momentarily, I felt the quaking. It was as if the essence of the earth merged
with me; we were one. I saw growth patterns, macro patterns,
 surface patterns, mineral patterns,
a virtual floating library of pattern was
swirling before  my eyes, this vortex, sucked my spirit into itself.
So, I photographed it all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Bobbie this is truly amazing....I love the uniqeness of this piece.
What is sad is that the image is so little.

If you tell people to click on the image they can see much larger and really enjoy it....it's so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612