"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Way To Make A Box for many items

Origami interlocking modules form partitions
inside of handmade box
The paper for the origami is from a digital painting I did for this purpose
Printed onto heavy cotton paper
Then folded and interlocked
I am contemplating what sort of box I would like to make
This is an experiment.
I am thinking of a night sky with stars
inside each cubicle would be something like
a folded star
a wire spiral
a glass marble
I really do not know right now.
That is the fun of it.
Where will my mind and feet take me?
Who wants to join Sara and I on this excercise?
We can find any box
It could be on any idea
Then we could share.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Hey Bobbie
There are so many beautiful things to see on your blog :)
Missed you too, I'll come back later!

Magnolia Handspun said...

These are amazing...such beautiful colors and paper.
Great idea.
For Christmas it could be 24 of these for a beautiful advents calender?

Unknown said...

What a beautiful box! It is a museum all by itself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612