"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Come With Me Into My Woods





May Flowers for May Apples
The cool damp forest floor where Ferns Thrive

A Trillium in bloom?



Lady Slippers multiply
At first there was but one.

The next year there were three
Now I find nine pretty Ladies
They curtsy to you.

I am working on many fiber related works
when I am not in the garden
or walking aimlessly into the woods.
How  could I not be content
with the wonder of it all?





2 comments:

Shirley said...

The lady slippers are beautiful!

Neuroknitter said...

What wonderful woods you have...all that lush green and the lovely Lady Slippers!! So glad Blogger returned your post...I would've been sorry to've missed this one!

Happy weekend! Happy gardening! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612