"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Whatever would could did

Have you ever had a time when whatever could would? 
I did.
The tornado storms west of me
flew over to where
my house lives
with high winds
hail
buckets of water
falling  down upon this ground
high up on a mountain.

Good thing I live in the mountains
No tornadoes right here
high winds blow the trees in ways trees are not meant to bend
No electricity
no water
no phones 
no internet.
all while I am busy making other plans.

the folly of it all.

One day I just left this place. . .

When I came home 
something wonderful
came here too

A new DSLR Camera

But
I had to charge the battery first

No electricity. . .
No computer

I have wanted this tool for a very long time

Woke up this morning 
the sun is here
electricity too.

My friend Neuroknitter
Inspired me so last week
that I could not wait
any
longer

Now I have to figure out how to do this.
Another learning curve. . .
but, hey, who is complaining?

Thank you Gail for showing the beauty in your world
with such clarity 
I especially love the photographs of the dandelions
I will never ever seen one with aggravation, again.
My friend Camilla and Carolyn got me started with this
so Thank you to them, also.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs to you!

You KNOW what I am doing.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy for you!

Carrie said...

Have fun with the new camera, I'm green with envy, would love one myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612