"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, May 13, 2011

Red letter day . . .not

I have no idea where the post went from yesterday???
I will just wait to see if it magically reappears. . .
But here is today. . .
I bought more yarn from Magnolia Handspun last week
It arrived and now I am making a pillow for my wicker chair.
This new yarn is a self striping yarn with beautiful colors.
This is just the beginning
I plan to do much more than this. . .stay tuned for that.
I have a visitor everyday
My red headed woodpecker eats all day long.
I am making a computerized embroidery of a real crazy stitched quilt piece
which I photographed and used that to design the piece
stay tuned for that, too

I have been gardening a lot.

I hope that Blogger finds my post of the lady slippers. . .
It is Friday the 13th
I hope you all have a super weekend
I know I will
xoxoxo to you
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

Thank you! You have a wonderful weekend, too!

Yummy new yarn from Camilla!! :)

Penny Berens said...

Wonderful co ours and textures. Bloogger certainly has had some problems this week. I don't see the lady slippers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612