"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In Black and White/ What Is In Between


Busyness. . .
At first, 
I wrote business.
Getting down to it all
Is where I have been.




embroidery
a beginning
I let the computer do the work
the first layer, anyhow.
Now it is my turn.






Time for Tea, Too
NOT

Digital Mona Lisa
I worked for Cal Comp a very long time ago.
The first time they plotted and drew
the Mona Lisa
I was there and saw it.
Imagine what I think about this, now.
My computer and sewing.
How interesting is this.
Wikipedia is where I found the image.
I want to talk about this. . .
stay tuned. . .





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612