"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Between Two Worlds

.
 A pointed  topic, the circus, brings wonder to mind. What is it about that? Why? Nostalgia for a bygone era it could be. I bring this up because as I knit I am listening to "Night Circus." It is still dark as night out right now. My life is a three ring circus, right now. Being a caretaker of my mom and trying to work in my studio conflict a lot, lately. I snatch time. Time Snatcher now that could be a name for a novel. When I can not do serious art work, by circumstance, I am knitting. I have written before how when I knit I think of painting and when I paint I think of knitting. Thank goodness for that. I am having home health care workers to come in to help with Mom. At least this way I can continue working with the children at school. Maybe it will free up more time for the studio work, as well. In the meantime, I snapped a few photo's this morning of my kitchen area, just for fun.




I am now on the last front piece of the folk vest using Noro Silk Garden.



I keep stashes of art supplies in these boxes in my kitchen to use when I can.




Yarn for projects I am working on surrounding a photograph for a page in the sketchbook which I am still working on at this time but have no time to post them, yet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to come over, have a cup of tea and soak up all that color!

Carrie said...

All credit to you for managing to snatch moments of time for knitting. It's not easy caring for someone, so I hope the knitting is helping you to relax. By the way - that has got to be the lovliest kitchen I have ever seen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612