"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, October 21, 2011

Circles

Do you ever feel that you are a rat in a wheel just running in circles? Do you ever embrace that part of you that wants to be seen and/or appreciated? Do you ever ask yourself what is it about blogging that keeps us coming back for more? Are you a lurker? Do you engage in real, simple, pure, conversation with real people?
Do you put your work out into the world and then worry what will happen to it? I do and I have.
Last night I lay awake thinking about this. I decided that share means share, for me, it does. So, I took the do not copy warning off of my other blog. I would not abuse any other person on the internet by stealing from them.
But, I either care about this topic or I do not. I feel better if I just let it all go.
I think about how many books I have read in my life. A lot of books HAVE been read by me and I enjoyed most of them. But, the folly of it all comes front and center when I think that I am just passing through and then I die. You spend your life learning and then you die. Just a thought!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo b.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612