"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ten Things

The Beyond Layers Experiment with Kim Klassen is something that makes me
realize again and again that just like everything else you will
get back exactly what you put into any effort.  We are to share
10 things that one might fear so here is my list:
  1. That my fourth grade teacher was right when she told  my Mother that I am consistently inconsistent. I can change that, right?
  2. That I will not have twenty million things to do every single day.
  3. That I willingly, lately, share way too much.
  4. That I willingly, will not share way too much.
  5. That being a teacher that I do not take every opportunity to make a difference.
  6. That I spread myself too thin when it comes to doing the very best I can.
  7. That I can not decide what to do with the yarn pictured above because it is so pretty.
  8. That I might swatch myself to death. For those of you who are not knitters, a swatch is when you try out stitches to be able to gauge what exactly the yarn will do when knit with particular needles, etc. It is important so that you will get the correct size in a garment or whatever.
  9. That Jiminy cricket will stop telling me what to do. That I know that Jiminy is really just human and makes mistakes, too, and that I loved him, anyway.
  10. That I will not live long enough to do all that I want to do or experience.




I was to do a black and white photo and I added the Oh My texture from Kim Klassen.
Again, I am not satisfied with the photo, but, I will try try again.


I hope you all have a very wonderful day! xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a dream once that I was sentenced to prison. I had one night to get ready to go. I kept packing more and more things to take--books, art supplies, hand work. My greatest fear was that I would have nothing to do!

Neuroknitter said...

I'm in the Beyond Layers, too...and have not done more than read the posts then wish I had more time to work on each of the exercises. I'm so bad! You're sooo good!

Love the black and white...curious as to what color of Twist and Twine you're using...Camilla's yarn is soo scrumptious!!

Happy Thursday, my friend!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612