"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, June 15, 2012

Foto Friday






I keep working on embroidery and knitting and gardening
and painting fence and and and
photography experimentation.

I wish for you the warmth of the sunshine
the crispness of New Mexico Air
the blueness of this morning sky
the blueness of my periwinkle fence
and in the details of seeing every little thing
joy

Have a nice weekend xoxox

5 comments:

fjord girl said...

Gorgeous images Bobbie- love your texture work, very lovely. Have a wonderful weekend....blue skiies and lots of sunshine.
xo

Jean Baardsen said...

Very nice! I didn't notice the bug till I looked at the black and white image.

Neuroknitter said...

Love!!! I like the taped corners on the images, very nice!

Wishing you a fabulous weekend, too!! xo

Beverly said...

These are so beautiful! I especially love the photo of yarn and such wonderful bokeh.

gerfiles said...

These are lovely - casual beauty... - + thanks for you nice comment, best H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612