"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Make Good Art



You know, I question myself a lot
I just wrote a bunch of stuff and deleted it
while it was disappearing
I noticed how amazing
the visual image was
and
that that in itself would make a great video. . .
Tools are important,
not to change the subject, but,
they are.
Above is a tool I found once
that someone a very long time ago
used to grind corn or something.
Tools today are beyond anyone's wildest imagination.
I think about this a lot.

This link to a speech given to graduating students
entitled "Make Good Art"
is something I wish I would have seen
a long time ago.
You simply must watch it.

Tools again:
I need to buy some needles.
I do not want to stop doing what I am doing
to go to a store.
Maybe someday,
what I need
will suddenly appear
as soon as I think of it.
STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED
IN MY LIFETIME
LIKE
THE
INTERNET
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612