"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, June 25, 2012

Things In Common






Today we are contemplating things we have in common
for instance
what it feels like to be a comment junkie
or
 is my art good enough
or
should I just do it anyway
who cares
do I care?
do you care?
do I do it just because it is fun
or
can I just not help it if that is all I want to do?
It must be important to me
one way or another.
Is it important to you?
Do you like to see if I see
what you do?
I like to play
around
with
what
I
see!
It makes me see
even
more.
I then want to see
more and more and more
Look at what I did
SEE?


 
Posted by Picasa
Beyond Layers assignment for this week
is above.

Ok I am switching gears back to embroidery ledger
now.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

fjord girl said...

Stunning- beautiful work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612