"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Awareness: I do this in my studio today


"Great drama, like the energy implicit
in every atom, is eternally around
us and within us, but liberated
only by coincidence, ceremony,
creativity, periods reaching
completion, pressures reaching
the bursting point, and the
simple but painful cultivation
of awareness." 

- Robert Grudin











And so I work
for the shadow puppet show
bird by bird
flower by flower
butterfly by butterfly
child by child
Music
of Spring
for the video
where they will perform
the celebration
to remember
the springtime
of
their
lives.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful shadow puppets!
Are you making them for the children?
I also love the bird song :)

Unknown said...

Remember the shadow puppets in San Francisco? I like yours better. Yours leave something to the imagination. they also remind me of the things my Father used to make to amuse me.

Magnolia Handspun said...

Impressive love the detail.Really like the bird.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612