"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love/Layers/Time


Posted by Picasa"Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together of attention and release of energy."  - Robert Grudin

This is a layering of works of love done over time. How fortunate I am, I know, that my love is also my work.
My most special love is my relationship with my husband and partner. We taught our children that you know you really love someone when you nurture and help them become the best individual; the very best person they can be. If you find that someone who feels the same as you do, in this regard, then that is it! It is true.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Beautiful work, love the layers.
Such true words...I can relate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612