"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, February 12, 2010

Something for the future

"Just as one sends a letter from place to place, one may send,
to one's self or others, letters through time. Photographs,
mementos and journal entries are letters we send into the future;
and by writing or speaking about events gone by we can
communicate to some extent with the past. To do this regularly
and intelligently is to expand our being in time."
 

Everyday, I spend a little time at the beginning of my day to read
something from TIME and THE ART of LIVING. I love this
book and my copy is quite old. I have incorporated these thoughts
into my being. I thought you might like them, too.

I send this little bit of my recent past into the future.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful piece. Exciting colors. Makes me want to knit something! I still enjoy my copy of Time and the Art....

Neuroknitter said...

Wow! What a beautiful piece! That book sounds inspiring, I'm going to look for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612