"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And So It Is Christmastime. . .and Happy Chanukah too



We need a few Christmas Miracles
In This House!

It is pretty funny. . .
Sick Mom
Crazy Baby Kitty

And
being who i am. . .

I am thinking about. . .

GOONY BIRDS C2011

Remember the Ain't She Tweet Bird?

More to come on this subject, later. . .
But, for now
 know
that I keep butterflies in the bird cage and
my Christmas Tree is of felt.
(Kitty Compromise)



Breakfast with  Mom this morning. . .




Orange Marmalade in the center of avocado
on yummy rolls and
eggs with chives


I am trying  to create
some moments to remember
While Mom still can. . .a bit.



A few words from that genius
came in a card yesterday.
Thank you Mrs. Carver.
And Mr. Einstein.

May you be blessed by the goodness of the universe!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that birdcage reminds me of "that" store in B. with the painted birdcages and the doves. I have a big bird cage as well. Not as big as yours and not as pretty. Inside is another cage with a mechanical bird that sings when you walk by--or at least he does if you put the battery back in! And in the attic of the bird cage, lives a squirrel and beautiful bird made of straw. It is a strange Christmas all around. It is my first without Mom here and Robin will never be here again and Bonnie is far away. Oh my. My love to you and yours.

Neuroknitter said...

merry, merry, and happy, happy!!

I love eggs with chives...it reminds me of the special breakfasts my grandmother made for me when I got to spend the night with her as a little girl!! I'm sure your mom will be delighted with her special brekkie!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612