"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Being Wrong Is On My Mind and so are butterflies and ribbon candy

Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error

I discovered this Book and the Ted video on another fiber artist's page a few days ago. I am sorry I do not remember which one, but it impressed me enough to buy the book.
This topic is huge on my mind.
Crossroads come up in everyone's life, every now and then. Should I go right or should I go wrong? Should I take the high road or not?

The point I am seeing is that it is OK to have regrets.
To error is so human.
I give us permission to make mistakes.
I do make them all the time.

So, today, I photograph the ribbon candy my daughter left here to remind her of
Christmas Past.
I add the butterflies to remind me to be free of regret.
To Live This Day

I hope for you a very blessed weekend.
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays to all!

I am thinking of my Linguist in Afghanistan!
Be Safe
Know you are loved.











3 comments:

Bobbie Casey said...

test

fjord girl said...

Goosebumps...
Getting the book.

Patricia said...

Always learn from regrads ;)
Love the photo's!

Happy sunday xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612