"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Glorious Monday on the Mountain


Today is a day for Christmas Cookies,
knitted hats Ala Jared Flood,
a little decorating,
and looking at some blogs I love to read. . .





The finished vest using Noro Silk Garden just in time for the cold weather
to wear with T-shirts and blue jeans and my new Carhartt Red Ladies Jacket.
My boots are waterproof to walk in the snow.
A picture of a real country lady I am. Ha.
So, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Felt balls which I used to make tons of for ornaments
these from Anthropologie will be on a tiny tree.


 Last year I would burn pinion incense to remind 
me of Santa Fe.
 This year it is the smell of Douglas Fir
 in the form of scented ornaments 
to remind me of Yosemite and the beauty of California. 
Things in my life are different now. 
The Kitty has his mind made up about what is or is not a toy. Smile!

3 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

That vest is beautiful, and I bet it is stunning with the red jacket...I need to look for one of those!!

Sweetpea said...

How I envy that gorgeous vest! I am just learning to knit and saw a very similar vest on display in our local yarn shop...I swooned and wanted one right away. Guess I must practice, practice, practice, eh? Enjoy yours!!

fjord girl said...

Good Greif that vest is Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612