"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Turn A Square


Saturday afternoon at my house

is pretty funny.

Jared Flood is on my Kindle Fire with the Turn A Square

Striped Hat

I chose the yarn from my stash
 and now I am ready to begin.

I think my honey will like it, too.

Mom is asleep now.

My new baby kitty makes me smile. We rescued him from
the shelter and I am in love.
His favorite toy is the little mouse stuffed with cat nip.
I named him EVER
because I am keeping him forever and ever!

Here is hoping you are having a very blessed holiday season
or
a groovy fun Saturday

xoxoxo


2 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Lovely kitty!

Sandie xx

Neuroknitter said...

Welcome Ever!!! What a sweet heart of a kitty!! Too cute!!

That hat is going to be great!!

How do you like the K-Fire? I've been thinking about getting one, but can't decide between it or the Nook Tablet. I so want to knit from my pdfs just like you're doing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612