"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, December 23, 2011

Bucket Lists- New Year-Christmas Eve Eve






Black Pepper Creme Fraiche in the works for THE Dinner



Either Snow capped Himalaya Mountain or
Pistachio Lemon Cookies out of the oven
I am dreaming of both on my mental voyages


Another thing that got started late. . .
I am very patient, though.





Silk and Wool
It does not get any better then that!





Made a visit to LaDeDa in Roanoke a while back and saw a bag. . .
Inspiration.
I started reading this yesterday.
Making Tassels led me to this very informative book
which is high on my doing list.

This might be my last opportunity to wish all of my friends
Happy Holidays to you and yours

Dusty Trails To You
(Powdered Sugar)
Until We Meet Again



4 comments:

fjord girl said...

The cookies look delish- nice flavor combination....please post your finished project, I love seeing what you make Bobbie.

Have you read Eckart? My life changed after I read his books. I have been listening to his cd's in the car - "the power of now" is unbelievable. I love him. So neat to see him in your book list.
Good luck with your bucket list...mine is ongoing.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
xo

fjord girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fjord girl said...

..it posted twice.

Victoria said...

Yummy looking treats! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612